Careers at Tamman
Apply Online at ZipRecruiter
Front-End and Full Stack Developer(s)
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
We are looking for front-end web and web-application developers to participate in an evolving team producing web properties and rich Internet applications for clients as well as small-to-medium-sized internal products. Our clients range from enterprise to non-profit to small business.
We are looking for teammates, not mavericks.
We are looking for those who wish to better themselves AND the people around them through a process of retrospection, discussion, and action.
We are looking for someone who wishes to engage with the work, their team, and their space.
We are looking for candidates who have truly mastered something in their lives, either professionally or personally.
If what you read here excites you, then we encourage you to apply!
Soft Skills that Impress Us:
- Self motivation
- Creating exceptional customer experiences through team collaboration, problem-solving skills, decision-making abilities, and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Developing yourself by reading in your field, having a network for contacts in the biz, and/or participating in the open source community
- Willing to make mistakes, own them, and work with others to fix them
- Fearless about your own shortcomings
Example Technical Skills:
- Ruby on Rails
- Python Scripting
- Meteor.js, Node.js
- Database Management (MySQL, Postgres, Mongo)
- DevOps Configuration Management
Please apply by sending us:
- Your resume
- A brief introduction to why you think the job sounds interesting with availability and salary requirements
- Your github profile
- And any other examples of your work that you think might be relevant (access to code if available)
* Finders Fee: If this job posting isn’t for you, but you know someone who would be a great fit, then refer them! If they get hired and stay 90 days, then we will send you $500. Just apply with your referral's info and your contact information. Don’t forget to let the candidate know that you referred them!
** No recruiters, please